Sometimes you just want to delete a specific website from your browsing history without clearing everything. You can click here to learn how to clear your entire browser history, cache and cookies on Mobile Safari and Chrome. Click here to learn how delete a specific website from your Safari browsing history. Below are the steps to clear an individual website from your Chrome browsing history on iOS devices.
- Open the Chrome app on your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the three dots in the top right hand corner.
- Select History from the options menu.
- Tap Edit in the bottom right hand corner.
- Tap the circle next to the entry you want to delete so a check appears.
- Tap Delete and that entry/website will be deleted from your browser history.
Incognito mode in Chrome does not keep track of your website history. To open an Incognito tab in the Chrome app, just select "New Incognito Tab" from the option menu. Remember, Incognito mode does not make you invisible from your ISP, employer or the websites you visit, it just doesn't log your browser or search history on your device.