iOS 10.2 adds two new screen effects to the Messages app: Celebration and Send With Love. These effects can be sent through the Messages app to anyone with a supported iOS device. Both users must have iOS 10.2 or later installed to send and receive both Celebration and Send With Love, or any iOS 10.0 screen effects. Here's how to send both Celebration and Send With Love from any supported iOS device:
- Open your Messages app and select the contact or group you want to message.
- Type your text message in the iMessage bar as you normally would.
- Tap and hold down on the blue arrow until the "Send with effect" screen appears.
- Tap Screen.
- Swipe left until you find the effect you want to use.
- Tap the blue arrow to send your text message with the selected effect attached.
Send With Love is the third option on the Screen Effects screen, and Celebration is the last option.