To help organize your bookmarks, create folders in Mobile Safari. The feature is hidden on the iPad but here's the procedure:
1. In Safari, touch the Bookmarks button (this icon looks like the outline of a book at the top of the screen).
2. After the Bookmarks window appears touch Edit on the upper right.
3. The New Folder button will appear on the upper left.
4. Enter the title of the new folder you wish to create and select the folder to place the new folder within.
5. Touch Bookmarks and touch Done. Your folder will appear in the list of bookmarks.
6. Folders can also be re-ordered or deleted along with bookmarks by pressing the Edit button.